Saturday 26 October 2013

bULatAn GeMbiRa




assalammualaikum...how are you today?may Allah bless us always. I want to share with all of you about my bulatan gembira. Every Friday, I will spend around two hours with my beloved ‘FEM’ily of 8 people by hearing and sharing our thought, our knowledge and our experiences. our meetings started with reciting al-fatihah and al-Quran al-Kareem with tafseer. It’s such a good time to spend with especially in Friday, a day full of barakah. All I can say about my bulatan gembira is a place that can make me forgot my stress and burden while sharing my problems and feelings. \(^.^)/
so, for this week task, my naqibah have asked us to jot down what is the characteristics of individual muslims that have been outlined by Imam Hassan al-Banna. as for me, actually i have been hear about it before but i couldn't remember about it. out of 10 characteristics, i only get 3 characteristics only. i'll try to remember about it starting from now, wish me luck ya!

other than that, we also discuss about planning. if you didn't planned your task properly, it will make your time wasted with useless things. the effect from it, it will waste our time, it will decrease the quality of our work, and probably our work will never be done. i agreed with it because i have experience on it...oh Allah, please forgive me. TT
 ok, that's all from me.see you soon at another entry. jzkk. Peace no war!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment