Tuesday 26 November 2013

corporate strategy


191113 Hello everyone!!! How are you? I hope you’re happy with the loved one. Have a nice day!

Thankyou,TerimaKasih,Syukran,XieXie,Grazias, Kamsahamnida,arigatō gozaimasu and etc.
 It has a deep meaning behind those words. It brings happiness to everyone. When we say thank you to other, it shows that we appreciate what they have did to us. So, please make used to say thank you everyday to Allah, our parents, our lecturer, our friends and others. BETULKAN YANG BIASA, BIASAKAN YANG BETUL. Miss ummi had reminded us to always pray for our parents and ourselves so that we will get a chance to perform umrah and hajj. Actually, one of my dream when I have my own money (not ptptn ya) is I want to bring my families, especially my beloved mother and father to perform hajj and umrah. I feel bad for them because they could not go there right now because they need to support their children (my siblings and I) who are still learning. I hope my dream will become true, someday, In shaa Allah.

Today, we had learned about more complicated strategy-making task than before, corporate strategy. For this topic, we move up one level in the strategy-making hierarchy, from strategy making in a single-business enterprise to strategy making in a diversified enterprise, from business-level strategy to corporate-level strategy. Miss Ummi has started the class by asking us what a business level strategy is. Actually, I could not remember what it is at the moment. But now, I can recall it. 

Business-level strategy versus Corporate-level strategy
As for business-level strategy that I have shared before this, it deals with the organization as a business and its relationship to consumers and other businesses. The organization works on creating value offering that appeals to consumers while also being cost-effective. Many decisions made at this level help a business position itself in the market and challenge competitors. Industry standards, pricing models and competitor advantages all play important roles within this level of strategy.
While for the corporate-level strategy, it deals with the organization as a whole. It examines what the business does and makes command decisions, including whether the business should diversify into different areas, leave product lines behind or develop specific partnerships with other companies. Many corporate-level decisions take into account the shareholders who own the company. Shareholder demands and expectations have much stronger influence on the corporate level than other levels. Often, strategy on revenue streams and funding is created at this level.

 I think, that’s all from me. Actually I want to share a lot of information with all of you, but I think I can’t because of some problem. Hopefully I can solve the problem as soon as possible. Pray for me. Peace no war!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment